Thursday, August 02, 2007

More on Mei Mei


We have decided that Mei Mei's developmental age is about 6 months. She can't yet crawl but is pulling her legs up under herself to get ready. She acts like she's spent most of her young life lying on a bed- her hair is worn off on the back of her head. Her head and torso are still wobbly. Her cry is very young sounding. Colette has been putting her through "baby boot camp" to strengthen her muscles and give her confidence to try new things. Uncle Mark and Aunt Julie can take over Baby Boot Camp when we get back home... they're professionals after all.

The boys said they're having a great time. We hope some one's making them eat vegetables.

SOS out to our MOMS Club friends... we are having problems accessing e-mail here. We couldn't find our exersaucer. I think we loaned it out to someone. We'd appreciate a loaner if anyone has one to borrow.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Wow! Mei Mei is beautiful and you guys are doing so well. She will catch up to her peers in no time. Oh, I remember the heat and humidity from last August last year and I almost miss it. Okay, not really.

Keep posting, it's great to read you adventures.

Suzanne
Julia Bai Bai's mommy

Anonymous said...

I will check with my neighbors about exersaucer.
We are having the boys tommorrow - I will do my best about the veggies :-)
Take care and keep posting. We miss you very much.

Kasia

Anonymous said...

I believe I am the guilty one about the exersaucer. Used it for Annie-belle until it was no good, and I believe I was too embarrassed to return it. SO, I owe you an exersaucer. I'm happy to buy a new one for you.

Can't wait to meet our new cousin. She's beautiful. She looks just like Jeff.

Love,
Pam and the rest of them

Jenn said...

Hi Guys!


We are so excited for you. No worries about not crawling. H just turned 10 months old (same age as Mei Mei, remember?) and she just crawled for the first time. So Mei Mei is in good company if she is not moving yet. She'll pick it up very quickly.

We look forward to seeing you and your new daughter.

Jennifer